November 13, 2012 by Danielle
This week, I outdid myself and planned both my workouts and my meals.
So here’s the plan for my weekly meals:
Note: I would post recipes from Oxygen Magazine, but they won’t let me :(. If I find links, I’ll definitely update!
- Dinner: Coconut Shrimp
- Breakfast: Overnight pumpkin oats
- Lunch: Clean Eating Ginger Pork Over Romaine Lettuce
- Dinner: Fitness Magazine Chicken Masala and Brown Rice
- Breakfast: Oxygen Magazine Pumpkin Protein Pancakes (I’m obsessed and have had these every morning for the past week)
- Lunch: Chicken Masala leftovers
- Dinner: Coconut Shrimp leftovers and kale
- Breakfast: Oxygen Magazine Dark Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- Lunch: Ginger Pork over Romaine Lettuce
- Dinner: Oxygen Magazine Chicken Strips and Caramelized Pears
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal
- Lunch: Oxygen Magazine Chicken Strips and Caramelized Pears
- Dinner: Oxygen Magazine Shrimp Pad Thai
- Breakfast: Protein Pancake
- Lunch: Oxygen Magazine Shrimp Pad Thai
- Dinner: On the fly
- Breakfast: Spicy Egg Scramble
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Leftovers
And here’s my plan for weekly workouts, which you can also find on my workout calendar:
- AM: Oxygen Magazine Cardio Showdown-Full Body Circuit (done!)
- AM: Oxygen Magazine “Treadmill Trek” Cardio and Fitness Rx Holiday Upper Body Workout Option #1
- AM: Oxygen Magazine “More Core” Workout
- PM: Power Yoga
- AM: Oxygen Magazine Treadmill Trek and Fitness Rx Holiday Lower Body Circuit #1
- AM: Full body Fitness RX circuit
- Rest/Lululemon yoga
I’ll post a midweek update to let you know how it’s going!
Do you do weekly planning for your workouts and meals?