3 egg whites
1/2 cup baked sweet potato (I baked these beforehand on 350 for about 45 minutes-or until my man friend told me that I had forgotten to turn off the oven…again)
1 scoop whey protein powder
dash of allspice
dash of cinnamon
1. Whip egg whites and then whisked in baked sweet potato
2. Mix in protein powder.
3. Heat skillet to medium high heat and add mixture.
4. Add dash of cinnamon and allspice to pancake.
5. Pancake should cook exactly like a regular one-flip it over when small bubbles start to form on the side facing up.
Maple Peanut Butter Sauce
2 tbsp. natural peanut butter (I used crunch but smooth works too)
1 tbsp. almond milk
1/2 scoop whey protein powder
1 tbsp. 100% maple sugar
1. In a bowl combine peanut butter and almond milk and microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Stir together ingredients.
3. Add in protein powder and continue to stir until ingredients are completely combined.
4. Continue stirring and add in maple syrup.
If you want a pancake fix, here are a few recipes from around the web-
- The ORIGINAL from Tone It Up
- Pumpkin Protein Pancake from Tina at Carrots ‘n Cake
- Perfect Protein Pancake from Fitnessista