Vegan Cookie Dough Blizzard
Adapted from Damy Heatlh Vegan Cookie Dough Blizzard
- 1/2 Cup Lightly salted Peanuts
- 1/2 Cup unsalted Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (I used Enjoy Life mini chips)
- 2 very ripe large bananas, cut into slices and frozen
- 3 packets of Truvia or 1 tbsp. natural maple syrup (start off easy because the bananas are naturally sweet)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Combine all cookie dough ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor and process until smooth (about 4 minutes).
2. Place in bowl and fold in chocolate chips. You might have to smush the dough to get everything to stick together.
3. Combine all ice cream ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. If large clump of banana forms, pulse to smooth out.
4. Add in chunks of cookie dough and pulse a few times to combine.
ENJOY! Preferably while watching an Olympic event. I’m going to be SO sad when the Olympics are over. Anyone else with me?