adapted from Fitness Magazine
- 1 medium potato
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 ounces 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup canned black beans
- 1/4 cup shredded almond cheese (or cheddar cheese for the non-lactose challenged)
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Cut 1 medium potato into 8 wedges, place on a baking sheet, mist with nonstick cooking spray and bake 30 minutes, flipping once.
3) In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté onions and garlic over medium heat until soft.
4) Add in turkey and season to taste with cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne.
5)Remove potatoes from the oven and top with turkey mixture and cheese.
6)Place back in oven and allow cheese to melt (about 2 minutes)
7) Remove plate from oven and top with salsa-and Cholula 😉