Spinach Garlic Meatballs
Yield-about 18 meatballs
1/2 cup oats or breadcrumbs
1 tsp worstershire sauce
1 handful (about 1.5 cups) spinach
1 pound 99% lean ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking pan with tinfoil and spritz with nonstick spray
- Pulse oats in food processor until it is coarsely ground.
- Add in turkey, spinach and garlic and pulse until well combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and process until mixed together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form into balls and place in baking pan.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes or until balls are cooked through, flipping once.